Celery is a mission-driven global design agency based in Berkeley, California. We create cutting-edge design, brand strategy, digital, and packaging projects that have a positive impact in the world. Our clients are industry leaders across many sectors including clean tech, health foods, renewable energy, community development and corporate responsibility. Our team members are ambitious, have a keen eye for detail, and an unwavering desire to produce consistently high quality work from concept to delivery. All the usual Mac and design skills apply; the full Adobe Suite, self initiating, eager to learn and never afraid to ask questions.
We are looking for a mid to senior level designer to support our team on a contract basis. Ideally, candidates have a passion for social and environmental impact. Our project load varies from month to month, a contract designer would help us through our busy times with opportunity to develop a long-term collaboration with our core team.
We will only consider designers with at least 4 years post educational experience and the following assets:
• strong typographic skills
• familiarity with web design and UI
• familiarity with print production
• proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
• proven ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at a time
Nice to have:
• experience in motion graphics/animation
• experience in Webflow and Squarespace
• familiarity with Microsoft Office
Candidates that are local to the Bay Area and can come to our office will be preferred.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to the following address: